Thursday, June 26, 2014


                                    This is our dog, Chloe, who is a schmoodle--a
                        maltese, poodle, shih-tzu. She is quite a character.
                         Her favorite game of all is "delivering mail" which
                        involves taking a giant leap from the bed, pointing
                        towards the door and waiting for the letter to zoom
                        by so she can chase it down and bring it back to
                        me. It's always played after dinner. After several
                        retrievals if she wants to play again, she must
                        woof for me. Usually I get many sneezes and a 
                        growl or two before she gives me a litte bark. I'll
                        be bringing her by every so often. She is our cutie
                        pie!
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment